Saturday, July 02, 2005

Customizing Blogger ..!

It was a very long time schedule of me to make my page look better in the blogger. I do a couple of more blogs where to I have to sit and do some tinkering work to get it fixed. I am not that much smart in CSS. But I managed a bit and did some work for 4 hours to get this page done. At last I failed to make the bottom margin to 0 Px due to the fact that blogger put a bottom margin on rendering the page at run time. My Quote too is on the fly. I have to decorate the same tooo....

I took some mix up of some of the templates and used some of the images from different templates. Blogger should give some options to upload my own images on to the blogblog.com page of atleast all the images should be visible or listed in this page so that I can crete some of my own templates by myself.

This is some thing I felt on the customisation on the Blogger...

Lets wait for some more customization to be open by bloggerrr...

Cheers - Ranjith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home